We care about the quality of your air!
Our mission is to ensure the safety and well being of our clients in their homes keeping your air ducts and ventilation systems clean is a key component to stopping the spread of the CORONA virus.
Clean Air - COVID-19 Update:
- To ensure customer safety Clean Air Inc. has updated all health and sanitation procedures in accordance to National institute of health guidelines.
- We use Contec Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution which has been prominent in hospitals and medical facilities due to it's ability to kill 100% of disease and odor causing organisms.
- Clean Air inc. uses products with the lowest EPA toxicity rating for an antimicrobial, which has been proven to kill disease and microbes, such as, MRSA, VRE, H1N2, H1N1 and COVID-19.
- Our methods are guaranteed to kill harmful organisms and bacteria; this disinfectant spray is included in the purchase of our Premium Duct Cleaning Service at no extra charge.
- Ask our technicians for a consultation on ways to increase ventilation and reduce the risk of transmission for COVID19 in your home. Increasing the ventilation in your home can help keep you and your family safe by reducing the amount of respiratory droplets that carry the COVID19 virus.
- All Clean Air Inc technicians are dedicated to your safety and always wear masks and gloves while providing service to our clients.
Limited time offer, while supplies last!
With purchase of our premium air duct cleaning package customers will receive free installation of a UV air purification system.
Click here to edit title.
- Duct cleaning of all supply, return ducts
- Cleaning of all supply and return vent covers
-Sanitizing return duct only
(This package is designed if ducts are cleaned at least every 3 years and if system is less than 3 years old, if otherwise, a deep cleaning is required in ordered to achieve clean air produced by the system, ductwork & unit at its entirety. Otherwise, the system will re-contaminate itself due to mol that forms in the cooling coil and fan blower wheel)
Click here to edit title.
1st The DUCT SYSTEM
*Cleaning of all main plenums
*Cleaning of all supply & returns
*Cleaning of all supply vent covers
2nd INDOOR UNIT
*Cleaning of furnace
*Cleaning of indoor blower wheel
*Cleaning of cooling coil
*Mold removal & treatment
*Cleaning of burners if gas
*Cleaning of het elements
3rd THE SANITIZING
*Sanitizing of supply ducts
*Sanitizing of return ducts
*Sanitizing of indoor unit
* Sanitizing of vent covers
* Cleaning of Dryer Vent
FREE BIRD COVER & INSTALL
Click here to edit title.
- Clean the dryer vent from outside exhaust
- Clean dryer vent cover
- Inspect dryer vent hose
- Clean dryer vent from inside
- Check and secure dryer vent connections
- Check dryer airflow cfms
Special July Offer
.- UV16/24 V Induct UV Light Air Purifier
- Neutralizes Air born mold, bacteria and viruses
- Ultraviolet light whole house air purification system installation
- After having your Duct and HVAC - System cleaned and sanitized this system will prevent mold from ever growing back in your cooling coil as well as preventing bacteria and viruses from becoming air born and circulating throughout your household.
Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning Experts Serving Homeowners in Northern Virginia and Surrounding Areas
Why choose Clean Air Inc?
Clean Air Inc. has 22 years of experience in air duct cleaning services, dryer vent cleaning as well as, HVAC service and repair. Our technicians do NOT get paid on commission so you will not get pushed to buy anything or add any services that you do not need just to increase your costs. We price our air duct and dryer vent cleaning services based on the number units in your house and not by vents so there will never be any hidden charges.
Many people do not know that in order to effectively clean the air ducts the indoor and outdoor coils and all of the components that are involved in circulating the air throughout your home must also be cleaned. This is why our technicians have experience in HVAC servicing as well as just air duct cleaning.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work which is why we have an outstanding reputation with our customers, many of whom we have worked with for many years. Attached to your digital invoice we provide before and after pictures to show the care and attention to detail that we use for each job. Just check out our ratings and reviews on Google and Yelp and let our customers speak for themselves. We are rated five stars on Google and Yelp and Award Winning on Angie's List.
This is a picture of the unseen dirt grime and other contaminants being removed from the outside cooling coil by Clean Air Inc. We recommend taking advantage of the Premium Package which provides the most services which if priced out individually at our competitors prices would cost thousands, however, is only $100 more than our Basic Package. We guarantee you will not find the quality services we offer at a better price. The Premium Package is basically an AC complete tune up, which includes cleaning the indoor cooling coil and removing mold that grows every year due to the gallons of water that condensates daily during the spring and summer seasons. We also flush the condensate lines that connect to the cooling coil, the outdoor AC condenser coil is also cleaned with a special chemical that removes grime that is not visible due to being hidden between the fins of the coil. This image shows just how important cleaning the outdoor coil is to the health of your system.
This is before and after image of an air duct cleaning provided by Clean Air Inc. We use the top of the line Hypervac Negative Air Machine to that uses a combination of suction and a powerful compressor which used in combination with agitators attached to the hose that detaches hard to reach attached mold, dust, dirt and debris which finally ends up in into our machines filter which we clean after every job. You will be amazed by the images we provide of just how much debris has been removed and will no longer circulate through ought the air in your home. For a better understanding of the Negative Air Machine we have a video below which illustrates the process and can show you why this is the best system on the market today. After we ensure all debris is removed from your air ducts we use Envirocon to sanitize your ducts which eliminates all microscopic contaminants.
One of the many included services Clean Air Inc. provides with our air duct cleaning service packages is we remove, clean and sanitize all vents in your home. Although we only charge by the number of units in your home and not by the vent like many other duct cleaning companies, as you can tell in these images, vents collect mold, dust and debris as well as the ducts. We remove each vent and after we have cleaned and sanitized them we replace them with new white tip screws free of charge.
Clean Air Inc. Now Offers Financing!!
Personal loans through Best Egg are fast and easy with your money available in as little as 1 day. Online application process available with a one click link on our invoices. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best financial solutions.
FOR ALL TYPES OF HVAC SERVICES, CALL US AT: 703.987.3944.
Get In Touch
Interested in our services? Get in touch with us via the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!